Account Executive, Enterprise Sales - PendoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As Enterprise Account Executive you will report to our RVP Enterprise Sales, EMEA, and have direct lines of communication to our CEO, CTO, VP of Product, EMEA Managing Director and any other resources needed to close business. This team is responsible for New Business, building and closing opportunities across the EMEA Enterprise business segment which is a critical growth area for Pendo and comprises the largest businesses that we sell to. As an Account Executive in this team you will have a strong Pipeline Generation focus and work to secure Pendo's revenue opportunities and be an integral part of growing our business in EMEA.
- Work full-cycle deals throughout the sales process from start to close
- Research and prospect into target Enterprise companies using various prospecting tools
- Be an integral part of Pendo's Sales team in London
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new and prospective customers
- Navigate prospective customers through trials and proof of concepts as and when needed
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- 5+ years or more of sales success, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes 100k-$1m+ ARR
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and $ numbers
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Ability to work team based complex sales cycles involving and leveraging Pendo Exec’s Experts and Partners - always ensuring we have customer success as our priority.
- MEDDPICC and/Force Management Methodology preferred
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Technical or Product Management background
- Past SDR/BDR or Strong PG background
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in: London is £170,000 - £180,000 OTE
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
Pendo Headquarters Location
Pendo Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Pendo Founded Year
Pendo Total Amount Raised
Pendo Funding RoundsView funding details