Account Executive - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job Location
- London, UK
- Job Description
Mid-Market Account Executive - London, UK
AvePoint provides the most advanced platform to optimize SaaS operations and secure collaboration. Over 17,000 customers worldwide rely on our solutions to modernize the digital workplace across Microsoft, Google, Salesforce and other collaboration environments.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people: we believe agility, passion and teamwork sets us up to do our best work and fosters a culture where you feel empowered to take initiative, learn from others and craft your career with the intention to unleash the power of you!
About the position:
As the Mid-Market Account Executive, you will identify and qualify sales leads, pitch our award-winning software solutions to medium-sized enterprises, and manage the full sales cycle. This position is your opportunity to become a high-earning sales executive in a rapid-growing industry. You provide the consultative sales mentality, and we’ll provide you with all the resources that you need to be successful.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and close net new logos
- Strategically prospect into Chief Technology Officers, Engineering/IT Leaders, and technical end-users
- Manage the full sales cycle, including partnering with SEs on technical demonstrations and negotiation
- Working together with channel partners and our channel team on new and existing customers
- Become an expert on how AvePoint's 20+ offerings solve critical business challenges
- Collaborating with teams in different territories and offices
What you will bring to our team:
You are tasked with bringing in new business. This means you are a creative thinker who is confident and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset. You take pride in seeing your hard work pay off when you see the final results.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- 2+ years of sales experience in the B2B space
- 1+ year of full life cycle closing experience
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience as a BDR or SDR and promoted to a AE role
- Consistent quota attainment and proven success landing net-new logos
- Proven track record of pipeline generation including prospecting and qualifying accounts
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Demonstrated skills in both oral and written communication abilities to gain buy in from IT buyers (CTOs, CIOs, etc)
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive market-based compensation
- Work-life balance through a hybrid working model
- Career progression and internal mobility opportunities
- GBP 1.000,00/Year towards our Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Pension and BUPA Healthcare
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Donation Matching Program
- Company sponsored events / regular team building events
- Ride to Work Scheme
- 30 PTO/Year, plus all bank holidays and access to AvePoint holidays!
- ... and much more!
Please note that at this time, we only accept applications from candidates who are based in the Greater London Area as we will issue an office-based contract (on a hybrid work setting).
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate, and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Secondary
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity