Account Executive - AbacumView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Executive
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Help us transform the way Strategic Finance (FP&A) teams work
Abacum is a financial planning solution built specifically for today’s tech finance teams. By focusing on automation, collaboration, analysis and reporting, we transform finance teams from numbers crunchers into impactful decision makers.
Founded in 2020, we are now a company of 80+ employees across the globe, including 25+ nationalities and offices in both New York and Barcelona – oh, and we’re remote-friendly, too.
We are trusted by finance teams of top tech companies such as Tier, Lunar, Cabify, Ebury, Fintual**,** Factorial and Tul among many others.
So far we have raised $30M+ from some of the world's top investors (Y-Combinator, Atomico, Creandum) and amazing angels such as Justin Kan (co-founder at Twitch and Atrium, Y Combinator), Jenny Bloom (CFO at Zapier and Mailchimp), Ingo Uytdehaage (CFO at Adyen), and Max Tayenthal (co-CEO and co-founder at N26).
Our mission is very ambitious, and we can’t do it alone. Come join our rocket ship! 🚀
👤 We are looking for...
...An Account Executive at Abacum, you are a proven sales closer with a track record of quota attainment and strategic thinking. You thrive in a team environment but know how to operate independently with a sense of urgency. Your focus will be on mid-market and enterprise customers, managing both short cycle and long cycle sales. We strongly believe in our value proposition of aligning incentives with our customers and you will bring this to life through the sales process with C-Level executives and key decision makers.
📣 Being an Account Executive at Abacum means you...
- Will manage inbound leads and the entire sales process for mid-market customers
- Will be responsible for generating your own leads (30%) through targeted outbound campaigns
- Are an expert on how to manage multiple stakeholders
- Are able to manage a sales cycle of 2-6 months
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that Abacum product vision and value proposition
- Will become a product expert, working closely with our Product team in identifying clients’ pain points and priorities to inform and influence the product roadmap
- Have the ability to communicate with C-level executives and senior managers (CFOs, Head of Finance, Head of FP&A, etc.)
🛠 What we need…
- Minimum 18 months of quota-carrying experience in a full cycle closing role with strong prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, and closing skills
- You will be responsible for some self generation of leads through targeted outbound campaigns
- Experience selling to SMB/mid sized businesses
- Experience with outbound prospecting and leading product demonstrations
- Experience of closing 4 to 8 deals per quarter with an ACV between $10K and $40K to achieve Quota
- A consultative sales approach and are comfortable leveraging analytical & quantitative skills
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the growth of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Private health insurance and access to Meditopia
- Remote-friendly culture and flexible working hours
- Personal development including language courses
- Fun in-person off-sites and virtual get-togethers
- Relocation support if needed and desired
❤️ Our values
- Customer Obsession: We share the understanding that Abacum's sole purpose is to create value for customers and relentlessly deploy all creativity and energy to that end.
- Audacious Ambition: We dream big and embrace discomfort. We assume risks, make on-time mistakes and learn how to methodically accomplish our goals.
- Good People: We are self-reflective and praise diversity of thought. We don't justify the end with the means and know where to draw the line. We have fun every day.
- Tough Love: We truly care for everyone in the team and embrace honest feedback and radical transparency as ways to genuinely help each other.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Abacum Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Abacum Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Abacum Founded Year
Abacum Total Amount Raised
Abacum Funding RoundsView funding details