Account Based Marketing Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Account Based Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Account Based Marketing Manager, NA
The Account Based Marketing Manager, North America will coordinate our outbound and ABM marketing efforts in the US and Canada, to help with boosting our acquisition strategy and uplevel Adyen’s digital presence across a number of channels. This role will work from our San Francisco office and report directly to our Demand Generation Team Lead, North America.
This role will create 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns targeting strategic named enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate is an effective collaborator with a strong skill set encompassing digital marketing, ABM, data, and optimization. You have a proven ability to develop, implement, track and scale new marketing initiatives across digital channels. You love working as a team and coordinating with sales and SDR on business objectives. This is a matrixed role collaborating across the North America and Global Marketing teams to deliver creative lead gen initiatives and brand awareness marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Execute, Manage and improve ABM campaigns. Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to define the ABM strategy and build relevant programs. Enable the SDR team with building relevant SalesLoft Cadences and sharing marketing pretexts
- Lead our ABM target list effort, working with our marketing tools such as ZoomInfo and Marketo/Demandbase ABM. Work on optimizing and enriching our lists. Ensure best practices regarding our list uploads and work on data troubleshooting
- Create targeted digital account-based marketing campaigns (ie. display, paid advertising, content syndication, emails, webinars, and landing pages) to help prospects understand, try, adopt, land, and expand on our enterprise offering. Collaborate with an external digital agency to help with execution & performance.
- Build and run our Direct Marketing efforts in North America
- Work hand in hand with our Sales and SDR teams, to strategize, implement, and optimize outbound campaigns that generate qualified leads and increase sales pipeline
- Leverage analytics tools to gauge effectiveness of campaigns and promotions across all channels
- Collaborate with the content and design team to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms
- Proactively lead projects and deliver on marketing campaign KPIs
- Support with managing digital agency relationships
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience, ABM experience is a must, B2B enterprise level accounts is preferred but not required
- Strong background in digital marketing, demand generation, outbound acquisition & direct marketing channels.
- Proven analytical mindset
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Strong project management skills with affinity for effective collaboration with different teams and stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20%+
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds