At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority as we go execute on this vision, and we need a world-class recruiting function to make it happen!
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding sourcing talent team. You'll be empowered to build a top-of-funnel strategy, design and implement recruiting programs, and make strategic investments (event sponsorships, enablement tools, branding opportunities) to build a world-class recruiting practice.
What you'll do
- Identify, engage, and screen passive talent for existing roles and for future recruiting needs. We are looking for Technical Sourcers to support and maintain the growth of our engineering organization.
- Design top-of-funnel strategy alongside Recruiters and Hiring Teams, serving as the subject matter expert on the competitive landscape and on creative sourcing techniques.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Design and drive innovative programs to engage potential candidates: events, conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand campaigns- nothing is off the table!
- Effectively pitch passive talent on the Airtable opportunity through tailored, creative messaging and conversation
- Work with other Recruiting Team members on a variety of recruiting initiatives and programs, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
- Use market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers.
Who you are
- This isn't your first recruiting rodeo! You have at least 2-5 years of outbound sourcing experience.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with ease.
- You are results-oriented and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach. You use data to inform your priorities and actions, and track metrics to understand your progress.
- You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with candidates and with the teams you recruit for; you take a proactive, consultative approach with these relationships, building trust consistently and quickly.
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- The team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as an organization, enable others to do their best work, and love working together to come up with the best solutions.
- You are insatiably curious and a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve your craft and to learn everything there is to know about the company, the teams you partner with, the market, recruiting... you know you are never done learning and invest in the journey!
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software. Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.