At SendBird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world. We have customers from over 150 countries around the world and serve a truly wide-range of use-cases across communities, marketplaces, on-demand services, games, and e-commerce.
We are working with some of the hottest (and the toughest) customers in every industry, and since graduating Y Combinator in 2016, SendBird has become one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley.
SendBird is headquartered in San Mateo, California and has its APAC office in Seoul, South Korea.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Account Executive who can support and grow our largest customers and continue to challenge them to increase in-app chat adoption as part of their core user experience in various use cases. We expect you to develop your own leads, transform the imagination of customers and developers, close and grow strategic mega-deals. We value a tenacious work ethic and being relentlessly resourceful.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Close and grow strategic accounts in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Maintain an extremely high level of customer-focused readiness and activities
- Be willing and able to help grow the company in a multifaceted environment
- Technology field face to face sales experience working with developers and product manager
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex sales opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Understanding of SDK/API business and/or a quick learner in B2B technology product space
- Relentless work ethic and dedication towards customers
- Fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and curiosity
- Strong alignment with company values
- Experience selling cloud-based and/or middle-ware solutions to developers and product managers
- Experience in vertical industries (communities, live-streaming, on-demand, e-commerce, gaming, etc.)
- Experience being a product manager for mobile applications
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks PTO!
- 100% Paid Benefits
- 12 US Paid Holidays
- Fun working environment!
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for one of the hottest startups on the planet!
SendBird is the world's leading chat & messaging platform as a service. Our mission is to digitize human interactions for businesses. Our platform delivers billions of messages per month to help people connect through the products and apps they love.
We’re a Y Combinator alumnus (W16) and have raised over $120M from leading investors including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, August Capital, and FundersClub. We are headquartered in San Mateo, CA (40+ employees) with an Asia-Pacific office in Seoul (50+ employees).