Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics. We've witnessed rapid growth in our customer base and go-to-market team. Our sales team has had massive success bringing on large customers at large deal sizes, and we're looking to build on that success by growing our Solutions Consulting team.
As we've grown, the complexity of our product offering has increased dramatically. Heap has evolved from a pure web analytics solution to one that tracks customer data across websites, mobile apps, in third-party systems (e.g. CRM), and even offline. This complexity along with ever-increasing deal sizes means that we need to build out our Solutions Consulting function now more than ever.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Work with Account Executives to be the main technical point of contact for our prospective customers
- Build out reports and uncover insights proactively to help show value in the sales process
- Travel onsite to work with customers in-person as needed
- Complete security questionnaires and RFPs
- Relay key customer feedback to the rest of the Heap team
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of Solutions Consulting experience, ideally selling at 6-figure or 7-figure deal sizes
- (Bonus) Knowledge of the analytics market and data infrastructure
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we are named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB)
. We’d love to hear from you!