Anaplan is looking for an experienced SEO manager to develop our search strategy and ensure effective implementation of the highest impact opportunities.
We’re looking for a data-driven, creative, and collaborative SEO Manager to drive organic growth. You will be responsible for identifying and executing technical and content-driven organic initiatives to acquire Anaplan users. To succeed in this role, you must be able to adapt quickly to change, drive digital experiences successfully, and keep an eye on competition. You are curious by nature and unafraid to take initiative.
The SEO Manager will report to the Director of Web Strategy.
- Build a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive organic traffic, signups, and revenue and measure the impact of these initiatives.
- Analyze and evaluate top SEO opportunities to pursue, both domestically and internationally, and prioritize within a broader strategy based on effort-to-impact ratio in order to maximize results.
- Perform regular site audits and keyword research to ensure priority site sections are crawlable and optimized for the proper category/keyword focus.
- Create a strong technical SEO foundation by implementing technical off-page and on-page improvements that can help anaplan.com maximize crawlability by search engines.
- Partner with Web Development to implement these improvements.
- Manage and implement the digital reputation management/competitive strategy for Anaplan.
- Research the relevant keyword landscape and surface high-volume, high-value topics that the writing team can build content around for growth opportunity.
- Participate in ideation around new product development and how we can build the right content with SEO in-mind up-front.
- Manage our current database of keywords and look for trends, react when unexpected changes occur, and maintain an organized pool of keywords for all global websites.
- Monitor SEO health via Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, and related software and reporting tools.
- Conduct ad hoc and ongoing analyses, build reporting dashboards, and regularly report/communicate SEO’s business impact and progress to internal teams.
- Follow all important search updates to ensure we are proactively staying ahead of algorithm changes.
- Manage agency relationships, if needed.
- 3-5 years of SEO experience for an agency or technology company with a strong track record of measurable results. You have driven outstanding business results through SEO for complex sites.
- Fantastic communicator and cross-functional team player, with a proven track-record of friendly and efficient communication, alignment, and coordination.
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Tech and web-savvy with a strong technical skill set. Existing knowledge of technical SEO and HTML.
- You enjoy working with data, and have experience with web and SEO analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are also highly desired (such as vlookups, pivot tables and if statements).
- Experience with Marketo and SFDC is a big bonus.
What We Offer
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- A range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1400+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: