iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 3 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
As a leader within the iRhythm Systems/Software Development team, you will have the opportunity to define and drive the delivery of medical device software projects to international markets.
Software Project Planning
- Collaborate closely with product management and regulatory assurance to understand and distill business priorities to develop software project scope for new country expansions
- Drives software project planning, WBS, estimation, scheduling, “what-ifs” and re-planning as required
- Create and maintain the technical software project release plan as it pertains to different countries regulations
Software Project Execution
- Act as a scrum master managing development sprints, testing cycles and addressing road blocks
- Drive recurring project meetings to track progress, timelines, project health and risks
- Facilitate and participate in technical discussions within software and cross-functional teams
- Act as a core team member and develop close ties with members of R&D, CRM, Manufacturing, Marketing, Customer Support, and Clinical Operations to coordinate efforts for business readiness for international market entries.
- Own project risk register and hold regular discussions on risk management activities.
- If necessary, author project documentation and assist with system testing
- Work closely with QA/RA to ensure activities performed in compliance with Company SOPs/International Regulatory standards.
- In conjunction with technical project management team own health of projects undertaken and participate process improvement activities
- Drive best practices on the team, deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Participate in production release/health monitoring activities.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
- 5+ years of project management/systems engineer experience delivering software products to market
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates initiative; results oriented; strong sense of urgency.
- Past experience working on projects utilizing SCRUM.
- Past experience with developing product/system requirements.
- BA/BS in science or technical field.
- Experience with product expansion in international market
- Experience in the medical software/device industry.
- Experience with IEC standards 62304, 14971, 62366.
- Experience with Tools desired – Jira, Product roadmap (Aha!), Project portfolio Management, Requirements management (JAMA)
- Past development experience using Java, Python, and/or C++.
- Proficiency in AWS/Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.