Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs. We are building a marketing and communications team that demonstrates the real-world impact people have using Airtable every day and advocates for a future where more people have the power to shape technology.
We’re looking for a creative and experienced communicator to grow and engage Airtable’s community across multiple social channels. Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and managing campaigns that inform and inspire a diverse audience including customers, developers, and other Airtable champions.
What you'll do
- Manage and evolve Airtable’s organic social media presence from A to Z – driving our content calendar, managing production, and engaging directly with people in our community
- Partner with our content, creative, education, and other marketing teams to build awareness and excitement for new product features, share inspiring customer and employee stories, and respond to issues as they arise
- Share feedback and insights from our community that can inform our overall product, marketing, and customer engagement strategies
- Identify opportunities to contribute to broader conversations on social, expand our audience, and introduce new people to Airtable
- Define goals and monitor performance of Airtable’s social programs, ensuring metrics map to key marketing and business objectives
- Share best practices and guides across Airtable’s employee base
Who you are
- You’re an excellent communicator who can adapt to multiple channels and formats
- You have at least 8 years experience in social media and/or community management, including for high-profile brands or organizations
- You have a full portfolio of engaging content you’ve produced across a variety of social channels
- You’ve got a strong bias for action. We’re a small, hands-on team that focuses just as much on whipping up a smart strategy as rolling up our sleeves to get the work done.
- You’re intellectually curious and a ruthless prioritizer. We’re a new team and building a lot from scratch. You’ll be asked to learn a lot – quickly! – think creatively, and prioritize the work that has the biggest impact.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone — even without technical training — can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we’re just getting started.