At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Business Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Business Technology team, you will be a thought partner for the finance team, build a technology roadmap and execute against the plan.
What you'll do
- Establish best practices for Integration, application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Partner with business analysts and business teams to understand requirements and implement scalable solutions
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and business technology systems
- Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions beyond salesforce to meet business needs
- Develop and build solutions on the force.com platform using Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
Who you are
- 8+ years of salesforce sales cloud and service cloud experience
- 8+ years of experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce. Lightning experience is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer and Salesforce Domain Architect certifications preferred.
- 4+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc and APIs.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
Fresh insights and job listings to help in your search for a job in tech.
Get started today