We are looking for a self-motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team at Anaplan and to be a member of the Global IT group located across San Francisco, US, London, UK, and York, UK. If you are a strategic individual, who is highly motivated, come join our business applications team!
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
More about you:
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Some part of the experience in Lightning UI is desired.
- Hands on experience with Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Permission Sets, Formulas, Reports & Dashboards
- Good knowledge of Products and Price books
- Experience with Salesforce (SteelBrick) CPQ is a plus
- Experience with Service Cloud, Talkdesk, Chatbot, Omni Channel is a plus.
- Experience as a Product Owner in Scrum or Agile development environments a plus
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Should be able to gather requirements with stakeholders from Sales Operations, Marketing Operations and Customer Support functions
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with handling Salesforce Data Quality issues
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification is a must
- Must have experience in installing app exchange package and other tools that integrate with Salesforce Discover.org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Altify, D&B, JiffleNow etc.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator /Platform certification is nice to have
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meet-ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by
empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans
With 20 offices worldwide, we’re building products used by over 850 clients that include some of the
world’s largest brands and fast-growing companies in every industry, and we’re just getting started.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: