At Anaplan, we are looking for a self-motivated SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER to join our growing team in SAN FRANCISCO and contribute as a member of the Global Product organization located in San Francisco, Minneapolis, London and York, UK.
Are you a passionate and results-oriented product marketer with enterprise software background and want to join our growing product marketing team? Anaplan is disrupting the planning and decisions space by creating and leading the Connected Planning category. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead messaging, positioning, go-to-market strategy, content development and sales enablement, for an industry-leading Connected Planning platform. If you have a proven track record of successfully launching new categories and/or products and building customer following through innovative go-to-market execution then look no further!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll be working closely with the product management, product strategy, competitive intelligence, marketing and field-facing functions, you will assume creation and communication of impactful storylines highlighting Anaplan platform advantage and managing feature/functionality launches. You will create compelling content to drive our marketing programs and be directly responsible for customer adoption. Having past experience with enterprise software business applications, platform, and cloud will contribute to your success at Anaplan.
We are seeking a visionary and an evangelist who has a strong bias for action. If this inspires you and you want to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions, we encourage you to get in touch with us and be a part of an amazing journey with Anaplan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee and drive product marketing and sales enablement plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing ACV and acquiring new customers
- Build and deliver sales tools across the sales cycle, including presentations, white papers, data sheets, and other tools, to enable sales teams to communicate the value of Anaplan platform effectively
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and solution purchases and translate that to successful GTM strategies
- Lead buyer persona and market research activities, leveraging both primary and secondary research to identify potential market opportunities for Anaplan
- Develop messaging and positioning by connecting with latest market and technology trends while keeping in mind key personas and use cases
- Manage launches by building value messaging in collaboration with product management, develop collateral and sales tools, and work closely with sales and marketing teams to craft marketing plans and own product launches. Also drive and support partner enablement in collaboration with partner marketing
- Influence development of product demonstrations by working closely with pre-sales
- Evangelize and demonstrate our solutions at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers.
- Work with senior leadership to strategically position Anaplan platform and differentiation as it continues to evolve. Be an influencer, elevate the conversation from just features to transformation, and define GTM approach for early-stage as well as more developed concepts.
- Continuous ideation and comfortability in working with minimum structure while helping define process and structure for various key initiatives.
- Ownership and elevating the role of product marketing by being collaborative, creating excitement and being the voice of the product.
More about you:
- 7+ years related product marketing experience, in one or more of the following areas: enterprise business applications, cloud platform, data processing and management, analytics, planning technology
- Mix of enterprise software, high growth startups and fast paced environments. Showcase examples of strategic initiatives you have owned and executed.
- Demonstrate you are a product marketing expert with demonstrable product launch/product line ownership experience
- Strong success in helping drive the entire sales cycle: sales enablement, selling to customers/partners, holding conversations with both line of business executives and technical decision makers.
- Understanding and use of marketing analytics to make better informed decisions
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development
- Ability to work cross functionally across an organization with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, work ethics and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor's and/or master’s degree in a related field in marketing, strategy, business administration, engineering, or science. MBA preferred.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the most committed people around!
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers