At iRhythm, we see a new healthcare landscape — where patients can count on timely diagnoses, and care teams are so confident in their diagnostic results that they can turn their focus to patient care rather than administrative tasks. We believe in precision medicine, informed by state-of-the-art AI and delivered through in integrated partnership with health care providers.
iRhythm is at the forefront of this new landscape and we’re determined to lead the industry into the next era of cardiac care — and that’s why we need you!
About this role:
iRhythm is seeking a Product Manager to enhance the clinical services provided by the Zio platform. This individual will be responsible for the development and life cycle management of the products/services for which s/he is responsible.
This role is highly cross-functional and detailed-oriented, requiring the individual to interface with and work closely with departments throughout the company to synthesize technical, clinical, operational, and competitive perspectives to advance the clinical offerings provided by the Zio Service. This is a highly visible and key role within the organization spanning many activities from strategic to tactical in defining and executing Zio XT clinical service strategy.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute service life cycle strategies by partnering with Clinical, R&D, Sales to establish and prioritize clinical service objectives for the Zio Service platform
- Lead business case presentations, development of functional specifications for new clinical service offerings, and clinical service launch efforts
- Articulate and communicate core value proposition for assigned products and services, as well as deliver internal and external communications on service status and future service strategies.
- Be an expert on competitive clinical service offerings, having a deep understanding of advantages/disadvantages relative to the Zio Service.
- Act as a Product Owner in Scrum activities developing user stories, providing product perspectives on tradeoffs, development results.
- Provide sales support by providing service expertise and service-specific presentation materials.
- Develop and maintain responsible for the Marketing Requirements Document and business case for Zio XT services, including required claims.
- Partner the sales training department in developing Zio Clinical Service training programs for the field teams and sales force as necessary
- Collaborate closely with sales and downstream marketing on go-to market strategy & sales tools
- 3+ years of medical (device, software or service) product management (development, launch and life cycle management experience) and marketing
- Experience building financial models for operations-based services in business case plans
- Experience developing roadmaps that delivered solutions, fulfilling unmet customer needs
- Executed roadmaps that resulted in meaningful product/company performance gains
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and have accountability for achieving results
- Be able to bring/create best-practices to product management processes
- Demonstrated change management capability; leads change by designing new solutions and aligns work partners to understand the ‘why’ and ‘how’ on new tools and services.
- Past experience with cardiac monitoring strongly desired
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and effectively prioritize time
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make data-driven decisions
- Past user story development experience acting as a Product Owner strongly desired
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.
- BA/BS in science or technical field. Advanced degree or MBA desired.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!