At iRhythm, we see a new healthcare landscape — where patients can count on timely diagnoses, and care teams are so confident in their diagnostic results that they can turn their focus to patient care rather than administrative tasks. We believe in precision medicine, informed by state-of-the-art AI and delivered through in integrated partnership with health care providers.
iRhythm is at the forefront of this new landscape and we’re determined to lead the industry into the next era of cardiac care — and that’s why we need you!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the international expansion of our Zio Service Platform – products, data and services, ensuring that patients globally have access to life-saving care. The ideal candidate is an experienced product manager who is excited by the opportunity to establish a new standard of care and possesses the skills to drive impact in a high-growth environment.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the voice of the customer and use those insights to inform product strategy, product development, and country level go-to-market strategies for Zio products and services in international markets.
- Lead the new country product process from Concept and Feasibility to Market Introduction
- Customize the product definition and product/solutions road map for prioritized countries, represent the voice of the customer in prioritized countries by clearly understanding product needs, providing use-case examples and marketing requirements documents.
- Partner with Clinical Research team to develop clinical evidence plan and ensure clinical requirements are met for prioritized countries
- Work closely with Corporate Development and regional leadership to align product milestones with business and commercial operational requirements and market access activities in prioritized countries
- Lead program management for international expansion to deliver on milestones by driving cross functional engagement, communicating effectively across the organization and delivering measurable business results
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other related degree with 7+ years of experience in a product management role
- Demonstrated leadership skills; clear examples of defining problems, creating a vision for success, and communicating a roadmap to achieve goals while leading change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate complex information to employees at all levels of the company, and to set clear expectations
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance and manage multiple efforts with strong results/goal orientation
- Proven track record of leading a team to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes
- Medical Device, Pharma, or Biotech experience with thorough understanding of international regulatory bodies such as Europe and Asia is required (MDD and Shonin)
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and patient privacy required
- Willing to travel internationally at least 25%
- MBA degree a plus
- Experience building financial models for operations-based services in business case plans
- Work experience in international markets such as Europe & Asia Pacific
- Proven success in commercial execution
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!