Anaplan is looking for a passionate, Senior Product Manager, Data AI/ML based in our fast-growing San Francisco, CA office. This person will drive our platform services strategy including AI/ML services, data integrations and customer/partner integrations. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can operate in a fast-paced, innovative environment and who continually invites, fosters and synthesizes diverse perspectives on needs and constraints.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate on overall AI/ML capabilities and services strategy/vision, collaborating with product, engineering, product marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders in the organization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the technical objectives of the Engineering organization, such that proposed improvements promote and extend increasing output, and drive forward the technology roadmap
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to determine how these capabilities are marketed
- Create appropriate training courses and collateral, provide sales and marketing teams insights to position product offerings with customers and prospects
- Use ‘Agile’ methodology to continuously improve every aspect of our product development process
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the technology trends in the industry as well as competitor products
- 7+ years managing products or services in cloud platforms and/or SaaS at scale (including P&L leadership and/or product management leadership of large product portfolios)
- Extensive experience defining and driving platform-based products, services or solutions. Track record of incubating/building AI/ML capabilities, API platform strategies, driving platform execution with engineering and creating partner eco-systems
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence and build consensus across a broad range of backgrounds, organizational levels and personalities
- Experienced with influencing large, cross-functional engineering, UX and Data Science teams to build scalable products and deliver business results.
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation technologies and solutions is a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of fast-moving, agile, product and development organization.
- A long list of incredible benefits worthy of a leading Silicon Valley tech firm. We offer highly competitive packages - we’re serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry.
- A rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
- with an extraordinary culture contact us now.
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Creative: We see every moment as a chance to learn
Explore our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.