Anaplan is looking for a passionate Product Manager to help drive the development of our next generation platform and products. This person will work in our San Francisco based Cloud Platform team and will be instrumental in the execution of our product strategy, with data driven and customer-oriented focus. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved early in a highly visible, large scale cloud company.
Located in SOMA district, when you walk into our San Francisco office, you can feel the excitement and energy of what we are doing at Anaplan. Open floor plan, stocked kitchens, and collaboration spaces, we gear our office around making sure you have everything you need to work well. And whether it’s a company outing to a Giants game or team happy hour, there are always events for you to connect with your colleagues outside of work. You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun and we inspire each other!
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the market and our customers. Be the voice of the customer while having an ear to the market at all times. Be able to define and segment users of Anaplan platform and products qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Work with the Product, Architecture, UX, Engineering, InfraEng and other cross-functional teams on roadmap planning that also includes capacity planning and/or future technology changes.
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to create prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, support, and marketing to deliver quality product.
- Work closely with development teams to execute on day to day product development.
- Effectively collaborate across global teams to create alignment between engineering teams and other product stakeholders.
- Train sales, customer success and support on new features and messaging.
- Partner with Marketing and CS to develop go to market strategy for new feature launches.
- Meet with customers, users, prospects, and partners to communicate Anaplan’s product vision, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation.
More about you:
- 5+ years platform product management experience in cloud B2B products
- 5+ years experience working in an Agile development environment
- Domain knowledge of established IaaS or PaaS products
- Experience with creating requirements, design and documentation of APIs and enterprise services based on an API-first approach.
- Highly analytical and able to troubleshoot issues quickly – you should be able to go from high level to low level very easily
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience using agile tools like Jira, Rally and / or Confluence
- Innovative leadership DNA – understand how to balance inputs across stakeholders and lead teams in the right direction
- Experience with Kubernetes a plus
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related experience is preferred
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by
empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans
With 20 offices worldwide, we’re building products used by over 850 clients that include some of the
world’s largest brands and fast-growing companies in every industry, and we’re just getting started.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: