Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are redefining an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
Glassdoor is looking for a Sr. FP&A Manager. This individual will drive value across a broad spectrum of the company with a particular focus on being responsible for the sales and revenue planning processes, along with supporting a wide range of strategic analysis and decision making. The position requires strong planning, analytical and modeling skills, and good business judgment. It also requires the skill to understand the big picture of the company’s financial model, while being very detail oriented. This person will be working cross-functionally with our Business Operations, Sales Operations and Decision Science teams.
This role reports directly to the Director of Finance. This is a highly transparent role and an excellent opportunity for a Finance Professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, extensive modeling experience and the aptitude to become a resident specialist in all financial aspects of our business. The Sr. Manager should be a hardworking, hands-on individual who enjoys a quick-paced environment.
- Assume ownership of all budgeting and forecasting relating to sales, revenue and related expenses.
- Manage, develop and lead a team, to include hiring, performance appraisals, mentoring, etc. Initially, this role will have one direct report.
- Develop the long-range planning process and modeling methodologies.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package for each revenue stream containing key performance indicators as well as financial statement variance analysis and commentary.
- Build strong business partnerships with leaders of all levels and functions within several functional groups
- Support Finance leaders with strategic ad-hoc analysis and meaningful insight to aid in decision making such as unit economics, CAC/LTV, and corporate development modeling.
- Manage implementation and enhancement of financial modeling system(s).
- Participate in sales quota planning, monitoring and analysis.
- Support accounting in certain close procedures.
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar with a minimum of 8 years in banking or corporate finance/operational FP&A at either a high-growth technology company or a large, well-established organization.
- Exceptional Excel skills and an ability to produce efficient, scalable and intuitive models.
- Experience implementing/improving financial modeling systems and a solid understanding of G/L system functions and capabilities. The Company currently uses Netsuite (ERP), Adaptive Insights (forecasting and reporting) and RevPro (revenue recognition) and familiarity with these platforms is a plus.
- You ave a strong work ethic and are willing to above and beyond. You are self-directed and inventive. You have the unquestioned willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves and serve as both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- High degree of flexibility and resourcefulness that allows you to thrive in a high-growth, dynamic work environment.
- Track record of challenging the status quo with history of process re-engineering and optimization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to have strategic business conversations with senior executives across the organization.
- Broad industry experience in SAAS, internet a plus.
- MBA, CFA or CPA preferred.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap; we’re committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap ’checkup’
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.