Senior Business Systems Lead, Workday HCM
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Lead responsible for Workday HCM. Partnering with the People & Culture teams, this role will play an integral part in driving the Workday HCM roadmap, leading the execution of high priority initiatives and advising the teams on how to best leverage Workday to the fullest. Tactically, this role will be responsible for the architecture, administration, enhancement and ongoing support and maintenance of Workday HCM, and ancillary applications and business processes.
- Primary business application support partner for the company’s Total Rewards, People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Enablement, and People Business Partner teams.
- Collaborate with the P&C teams to develop a multi-year HCM applications roadmap to optimize current applications or implement new solutions to streamline processes and enable business growth.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design/implement effective solutions to address those needs.
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Work with technical teams to integrate Workday to other systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Docebo, Glint, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all People & Culture system integrations.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on bi-weekly sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Participate in recurring Workday audits on an as needed basis.
- Brings prior experience to organize and define work for complex or ambiguous situations. Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations.
Your team will:
This role reports into the Business Applications team under the Business Technology group. The primary objective of the team is to enable LiveRamp for success by delivering world class customer-centric technology, service and innovation.
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday HCM experience with Workday partner certification or minimum of 5 years of Workday HCM experience without. At least 1 full cycle Workday HCM implementation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8 years related experience with global public SaaS company, top consulting firm or Hi-tech organization working with HCM systems.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with the following Workday modules (Comp, Talent, Recruiting, Benefits, US Payroll and Time Tracking).
- Extensive understanding of the end to end functional HR business processes.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audience.
- Experience driving and leading small/medium projects while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Familiar with Workday audit requirements and processes.
- Experience with any of these ancillary HR applications (Greenhouse, Docebo, Glint) is a plus.
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Being autonomous in decision making, but collaborative when needing to escalate to senior leadership team.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.