iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The CRM Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for architectural design and implementation, including both hands-on practical work and technical leadership, of our Salesforce implementation. The SA will provide holistic expertise of all CRM architecture by collaborating closely with various business stakeholders in order to advance scalable solutions while maintaining security & compliance requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as techno-functional subject matter expert (SME) for the Salesforce product suite, supporting internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommending best-in-show technical solutions for an optimized Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care strategy.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into well architected solutions, drive scalable solutions which can easily expand globally, and propose best alternatives to meet business needs.
- Participate and lead requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams to understand business processes, requirements and key performance indicators.
- Prepare solution documentation to include business requirements, functional specifications and technical designs that communicate architectural components, associated logic, triggers, data flows and user interfaces.
- Develop detailed designs for assigned development initiatives and conduct design reviews with management and development teams’ technologies, ensuring solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture vision and meet with technical standards.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within solution design scope to meet international requirements.
- Oversee the execution of solution designs provided to development for implementation, oversight to include daily scrum sessions, code and test plan reviews to ensure quality throughout the SDLC
- Work closely with Product, BI, and ERP team to define and implement scalable, integrated solutions using Salesforce technologies.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com and related applications features and functionality.
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as release review, new technology evaluation, data archiving etc.
- Overall, 8-10 years of Salesforce experience with 3+ years as a Solution Architect in a complex environment.
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations; established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire and ability to self-start/learn and apply new technologies.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce products, AppExchange partners, partner consulting capabilities, and solutions.
- Strong knowledge of architecting web services, data modeling and enterprise integration concepts and tools. Boomi knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Administration and Development
- Apex / Force.com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
- Advanced Configuration
- Security / Permissions
- Visualforce design considerations
- Experience with Dev-Ops processes built using CI/CD practices and Agile Methodology project delivery is a plus.
- Experience with Callidus Compensation and Salesforce Event Log analytics platforms is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward