iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
Our Sales Operations organization at iRhythm is looking for a talented Sales Operations Analyst to drive strategic analytics and insights for the sales and partner management teams. You’ll be working cross-functionally to gather, organize and present large complex data sets to discover insights and turn them into actionable business recommendations.
- Deep dive into complex data sets to draw insights to help the business understand marketplace dynamics and proactively address challenges; define and build reporting infrastructure to improve visibility and performance tracking
- Identify key performance indicators and competitive insights for use by sales leaders and executives to manage the business. Establish and lead operating processes for effectively managing the organization, including actively tracking key trends in lagging/leading metrics.
- Execute and improve on current sales processes including goal setting, forecasting, KPI reporting and dashboard management
- Partner with sales executives on all operational and analytical requests (e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, territory planning, business performance analyses, etc.)
- Play a pivotal role in our annual strategic planning process by making recommendations in areas such as how to organize territories and improve rep productivity
- Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, business operations, systems, and other cross-functional teams to achieve objectives without management involvement
- Analyze and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports that detail sales performance
- Coordinate and lead efforts to drive awareness and understanding of reports & dashboard among reps, sales leaders and executives
- Support ad hoc projects and report requests as needed
- BA/BS Degree; Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting is a plus
- 2-6 years of hands-on analyst experience in Sales Operations or Finance
- Strong attention to detail — you can make sense of the complex
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize business requirements in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Obsession with finding process improvements and efficiencies to improve workflow
- Advanced MS Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, building complex formulas, and creating financial/compensation modeling)
- Experience using Salesforce is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong service-orientation — you know how to partner cross-functionally
- Experience with data analytics and reporting; experience with databases/data warehouses such as SAP, SQL, SAS, Oracle, DB2 is a plus
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Ability to travel, up to 15%
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.