Anaplan's connected planning platform enables organizations to accelerate decision making by connecting data, people, and plans across the business.
Anaplan is looking for a technical and passionate Product Manager to help drive the development of the next generation of our security platform and products. As our software engineering team evolves, we're looking to add talented product managers that can help us dream-up and support complex solutions in security and develop new customer facing products. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved early in a highly visible, large scale cloud company.
What you'll be doing:
• Work closely with Engineering team and the Product Director to solve complex security problems and to build amazing products
• Balance business and user needs with technical constraints - discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives
• Excel at understanding what users need and not just what they want
• Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to create prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, support, and marketing to deliver quality product.
• Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories
• Attend scrum meetings including standup's, retrospectives, and demos
• Effectively collaborate across global teams to create alignment between engineering teams and other product stakeholders.
• Train sales, customer success and support on new features and messaging
• Meet with customers, users, prospects, and partners to communicate Anaplan’s product vision, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation.
• Maintain strong understanding of relevant technologies
More about you:
• 5+ years of product management experience at a successful software company in the security, infrastructure, or a related software field
• 3+ years of application security experience
• Must have successfully taken a product through FedRamp certification
• Experience with APIs, Authentication & Access Management, RBAC, Identity Management, SAML and/or Crypto technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Jira and Confluence Ninja
• Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Solid experience with the product development process especially with an iterative methodology such as Agile Scrum
• Solid communication and collaboration skills
• Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can work with a high degree of uncertainty in a fast paced environment
• Plus: former engineer (or some type of technical role) and/or SaaS experience
What we offer:
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans and decisions.
With 20 offices worldwide, we’re building products used by over 850 clients that include some of the world’s largest brands and fast-growing companies in every industry, and we’re just getting started.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: