At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Business Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Business Technology team, you will be a thought partner for the people team, build a technology roadmap and execute against the plan.
What you'll do
- Define People Technology strategy and roadmap aligned with business needs partnering with key People team leaders and stakeholders
- Own all aspects of People technology, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Develop a plan to implement and maintain Workday core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll modules
- Administer internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. Partner with the recruiting team to evaluate, select and implement other recruiting solutions and Integrate with Greenhouse.
- Document and maintain setup details for all system configurations
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
Who you are
- 12+ years of experience in people systems, headcount planning and analytics
- 8+ years of hands on experience with Workday
- 3+ years of experience with Greenhouse and other recruiting solutions
- Experience implementing headcount planning and people analytics
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.