About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About the team
The newly formed Customer Operations team at Remind supports our Sales and Customer Success organizations. Our priority is to drive operational excellence and maximize the organizational effectiveness of our customer facing teams. The Customer Operations team is responsible for building and refining the processes, policies, business systems, and tools used by our employees. The Customer Ops team helps to drive cross-functional initiatives across Customer Success, Support, Sales, Billing, Finance and Marketing, in an effort to optimize the customer experience and enable Remind for continued growth.
As the Operations Associate, you will work on a variety of operational initiatives that directly impact the success of our Sales and Customer Success teams. Your day-to-day operational support will be pivotal to ensuring our SaaS business runs as a well-oiled machine.
- You have experience working with Salesforce in an administrative or operational capacity within a functional area of a SaaS business - sales, marketing, billing, or revenue operations.
- You are a tech-savvy problem solver and have the ability to learn new programs and processes quickly.
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a high volume of tactical tasks and projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- You have strong analytical reasoning, and have used data to build and revise processes to optimize for efficiency and scale.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player and work effectively in a highly collaborative, ambiguous, and ever changing startup environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide general Salesforce support to our internal teams, including maintenance of Salesforce fields, layouts, lead routing rules, views and reporting.
- Enable our sales teams by providing CPQ quoting and contract maintenance support, while upholding Remind’s internal policies and procedures.
- Investigate and triage issues related to our internal tech stack, from Salesforce to DocuSign to Zendesk, and escalate technical issues appropriately.
- Support the integrity of Remind's customer database by identifying erroneous or anomalous data and taking actions to correct or mitigate errors.
- Support sales, customer success, marketing and finance in short-term Salesforce projects that are integral to each of the functions.
On your first day, you should:
- Be familiar with tools like Salesforce, CPQ, DocuSign, Zendesk, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Advanced excel, SQL or Looker skills is a plus.
- Be able to diagnose Salesforce issues at a high level, or know where to start looking.
- Be prepared to streamline processes and create and/or improve on existing process documentation.
- Be excited to work with our customer-facing teams to maintain the overall health of Remind's customer and internal data.
- Hourly Rate
- Potential conversion from contract to full time
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.