Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
- Build, scale, and maintain the integrity of our martech stack, including Salesforce and Marketo.
- Create and analyze reports on marketing attribution and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Collaborate with GTM teams to continually improve marketing effectiveness and our lead pipeline, including optimization, testing, targeting, lead scoring, and nurture cadences
- Closely partner with marketing and sales teams to execute demand generation activities
- Champion and facilitate cross-functional business processes to help maintain alignment throughout a rapidly changing business environment
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations (or similar capacity) at a fast-growing B2B technology company.
- Technology experience:
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience (Salesforce admin preferred):
- Leandata, Outreach, Drift experience a plus
- Successful track record of creating, executing, and measuring campaigns, including database management, segmentation, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Strong familiarity with B2B demand gen programs within a SaaS environment, lead lifecycles and direct marketing principles and strategy
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and driving business transformation initiatives
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to navigate ambiguity and operate independently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible vacation time
- Mental Health Days
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.