We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives within our New Business segment.
You will recruit, hire and grow a diverse team of talented Enterprise Account Executives, supporting them with their professional development growth through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in executing and closing large strategic and complex deals. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the Sales organization while also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software sales organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of selling into large Enterprise organizations, as well as removing barriers for driving revenue growth. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship building skills.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Enterprise Account Executives to ensure we are hitting our company goals
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Act as a liaison between the product and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customers
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- You have 3+ years of people management experience
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- You demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You are collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Airtable
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!.