Anaplan is looking for a ‘Manager – Data & Insights’ to join our Global Partner Organization.
Anaplan is fortunate to have one of the most robust Partner ecosystems of
any cloud-based SaaS software platforms in the market today. Our Global
Partner Organization is tasked with establishing deep, differentiated, and
value-added relationships with thought leaders, trusted advisors and subject
matter experts that shape the planning landscape and drive tremendous
value for our mutual clients.
Anaplan’s Planning Platform enables consulting firms of all sizes and focus to
deliver aggressive results for time-to-value and also creates a Connected
Planning roadmap for organization-wide adoption across Finance, Sales
Performance Management, Supply Chain, Operations, and more.
Our agnostic, powerful, multi-dimensional planning tool is a complete game
changer in how these trusted advisors partner firms can deliver projects and
value to our joint customers.
This role requires a strong organizer, operator, and consensus-builder. You will interface with dozens of senior stakeholders to solidify core GPO processes across our regions. This role will be responsible for driving consistency in how we operate in each region, and will bring structure to how we operate, plan and drive strategic initiatives to completion. This role will heavily influence how we drive insights both internally and externally with our Partner Central model, driving maturity of a Connected Partner Ecosystem via Anaplan. Constant business planning, analysis, and global alignment to key partner metrics will be critical in this role. And lastly, of course, a penchant for living Anaplan’s core values on a daily basis!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive regional efficiency in how we go-to-market, drive insights, tools and data via Anaplan
- Designing and building systems and tools drive insight into transformational partner metrics and operations
- Continuous business planning around partner strategy, route to market, investments, driving insight into how we continue scaling our partner ecosystem
- Building up regional stakeholder groups and sharing insights, driving adoption to tools developed
- Developing partner business plans tailored to each route to market, comprehensive of resources, investments, incentives
- Building trust, credibility & relevance with Partner teams (both internal and external).
- Driving strategic alignment between our Partners & Anaplan Field Teams to maximize collective impact and success.
- Working closely with Partner Communications, Enablement Coordination, Partner Experience, and Business Planning.
- Ability to dig in and drive strategic initiatives to completion, in a cross functional team environment