Anaplan's connected planning platform enables organizations to accelerate decision making by connecting data, people, and plans across the business.
Location: San Francisco
We are seeking a IT Infrastructure Architect/Digital Workplace Architect who will develop effective architectures for utilizing and managing endpoints(end user laptops, tablets and mobile devices) and IT infrastructure(both on-prem and cloud) across the enterprise. The position will be responsible for architecting public cloud infrastructure, traditional on-prem Microsoft tech stacks in addition to integrations and automation between and within various systems. The successful candidate will roadmap and design for the consumerization of IT and the increased release cadence of Operating System (OS) and Application updates for laptops. They will have experience in Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) with multiple device types and operating systems. Architect network infrastructure enabling seamless connectivity to cloud apps and infrastructure in a secured manner. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a critical thinker, and a problem solver who can effectively communicate the benefits of end user compute design thinking to a diverse audience.
· Drive digital workplace architecture strategy by partnering with business leadership to understand, validate, and provide infrastructure needs across the global enterprise
· Work within cross-functional teams to provide technical expertise in the planning and design of business initiatives as they relate to the digital workplace
· Architect systems focused on the user experience in the unified workspace (anytime, anywhere)
· Design with the endpoint and application lifecycle in mind: device procurement, OS deployment, application deployment, device health monitoring, , firmware/driver updating, OS/application patching, and device/application retirement
· Design for a secure unified workspace using CIS benchmarks or other security best practices
· Architect corporate network using technologies like SDWAN, Global Protect VPN, etc
· Create Enterprise Architecture (EA) documents to support and capture designs
· A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related study (or equivalent project-related experience)
· Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike
· Expertise in Microsoft technology stack: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows 10 Enterprise, O365, Active Directory and Azure AD
· Experience with MacOS, iOS, Apple DEP and JAMF in the enterprise
· Significant experience in Network Security, WAN, LAN, Wireless
· Deep understanding of TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP and other network protocols and services
· Experience with security tools/apps on laptops
· Experience in Public Cloud Infrastructure
· Significant experience with MDM, Identity and access management including experience with Single Sign-On. Prefer hands-on experience with OKTA.
· Experience in ITIL processes and using platforms like ServiceNOW, BMC or others
· Experience in architecting video collaboration capabilities (including in-room infrastructure) for technologies such as WebEx and Zoom. Integration with streaming vendors for large events
· Scripting experience is a must
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: