Incredibly fresh, locally-sourced produce and grocery essentials delivered to your doorstep the same day. Delivery is free.
We are looking for HIGH ENERGY, experienced, high potential Operations expert. You will manage our Fulfillment Center. Your time will be spent between running the daily operations, as well as identifying and implementing improvement measures. We are looking for a hands-on, numbers-driven person with a focus on impact. This role has a great combination of high-level thinking and being in the trenches of a shop floor. This means being able to roll up your sleeves to work the line if needed.
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations to develop an operations improvement road map as we grow.
- Accountable for quality and inventory management, two key points in running a successful hub.
- Able to act quickly to change and addressing issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to build a strong report with your direct reports.
- Lead and supervise a diverse team of hourly associates
- Reinforce and administer operational procedures
- Manage last mile (Routing and drivers)
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment
- Be responsible for achieving all operational goals
- Reward and recognize performance and execute on progressive discipline, as needed- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the hub to: provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business
- Drive continuous improvement when it comes to Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery while growing and expanding capabilities that meet warehouse mandatory
Bachelor's Degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree
At least three years of experience in operations and strategy consulting or production.
Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage 25+ employees
Deep knowledge of Lean and Agile Production, Food Handlers card, Managers level can be acquired during employment
Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
Interest in spending 60% of your time on the shop floor and working directly with all levels of staff
A metrics-driven mindset
A customer service obsession and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
Effective communicator: Written and verbal with direct reports, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership
Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
High level of integrity and ethics
Ability to help develop policies and procedures that help mitigate inventory discrepancies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year