Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
As an HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. You will oversee all aspects of HR related business and systems projects – set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress, and report on project status.
- Create and implement comprehensive project plans ensuring that project deliverables are achieved on time and in line with budgetary guidelines
- Review project requirement documents to ensure that all desired functionality and deliverables are properly defined and communicated
- Collaborate with departments applicable to overall success of assigned projects
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide mission critical projects from original concept through final implementation
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report and escalate risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure adherence of internal project management methodology
- Develops detailed project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, security review and on-time delivery
- Budget management
- Develop project dashboards, diagrams and process maps
- At least 3 years of relevant and progressive project management experience
- Experience with Workday HCM preferred but not required
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in utilizing various computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Google Suite apps (e.g. Google Sheets)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- Great communications skills – you must be able to present your findings to executives and business stakeholders
- HR Business Acumen - Knowledge of HR practices, processes & standard metrics
- Familiar with variety of project management and change management concepts, practices, and procedures
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.