Do you have a passion for partnering with leaders to build top performing teams and strengthen a workforce culture which is highly engaging, fast paced, inclusive, and fun?
Do you want to join a high growth global SaaS company?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business partner who wants to make an impact, join a talented HR team, and advance their career.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with leaders to assess business goals, and build/ execute talent strategies which advance priorities and drive growth and scale
- Collaborate with team members across the HR ecosystem, including compensation, recruiting, development, benefits, mobility, to help design and implement people programs and initiatives, which attract, retain, engage top talent
- Identify opportunities and drive to completion solutions to improve operational excellence and employee experience
- Analyze data and insights to anchor and inform talent strategies to advance business objectives
- Guide managers on sensitive employee relations matters anchored in our values and in the best interest of Anaplan
- Design and lead efforts to evolve and strengthen our culture, including openness and inclusion
- Develop trusting, value-add, credible relationships with business leaders, HR, and stakeholders
More about you:
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner experience in a fast growth/ fast paced environment, preferably with software engineers and customer facing teams
- Proven experience partnering with leaders on thoughtful implementation of company-wide programs such as bonus, stock, and merit to help retain, recognize, reward top talent
- Experience across multiple HR disciplines, such as leadership coaching, workforce planning, change management, compensation, recruiting, development, employee relations, diversity and inclusion
- An operational mindset with a passion to identify opportunities, based in facts and data, to improve efficiency, employee experience, with measurable results
- Persuasive influencing skills, ability to push back and hold ground in the right way and in the right situations to achieve outcomes while maintaining a collaborative approach
- Business acumen, outcome and results orientation, critical thinking, sound business judgment, creative and collaborative approaches to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communications, solid executive presence and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities, take initiative at the right times, calm under pressure
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mould, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1000+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.