iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The Finance Transformation Manager will lead accounting related business process and system transformation projects. This person will be the liaison between the IT Program Managers leading projects and Accounting team subject matter experts. This person will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Finance Transformation with a dotted line to the Senior Director, Controller. The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity, and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Lead critical initiatives and projects for the Accounting organization including system implementation and operational improvement including chart of accounts redesign, QAD optimization, streamline month-end close timelines and system automation. Areas are responsibility may include, but are not limited to:
- Hire to Pay
- Tax and Treasury
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Record to Report
- Ensure that all Accounting projects and updates comply with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, Sarbanes-Oxley and external auditor.
- Effectively plan and execute on key projects and program initiatives, including coordination with Accounting, Finance and Cross-Functional partners.
- Prepare and manage budgets, people, project plans and deadline. Ensuring successful delivery of key milestones within established timelines while maintaining financial reporting and audit deadlines.
- Assist accounting team in improving trend and account variance analysis process through use and adoption of new financial reporting tools (i.e. Adaptive).
- Support internal controls compliance efforts, which includes evaluation, development, implementation, execution, and monitoring of controls and systems.
- Assist with the financial audits, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and coordination with the external auditors.
- Mentor accounting staff and facilitate both informal and formal training.
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon to make this job a career building experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Requires 10+ years of GL accounting experience, with a minimum of 3-years supervisory experience in an environment providing direction or management over a project or team.
- Solid understanding of accounting within an ERP system; QAD preferred.
- Experience in the Big4 is a plus.
- Experience in Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant environment.
- Experience working with tight deadlines and ownership of accuracy and timeliness of work.
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with limited supervision.
- An eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of personnel both internally and externally.
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward