At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Business Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Business Technology team, you will be a thought partner for the finance team, build a technology roadmap and execute against the plan.
What you'll do
- Define Financial Systems strategy and roadmap aligned with business needs partnering with key Finance team leaders and stakeholders
- Own all aspects of Finance systems, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Document and maintain setup details for all system configurations
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Partner with the Finance team to build a roadmap and ensure the delivery of the projects on time with highest quality.
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
Who you are
- 8+ years of experience in financial systems supporting finance, accounting, FP&A teams
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Netsuite
- 3+ years of experience with subscription billing
- Experience implementing budgeting and forecasting platforms like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights etc.
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
Fresh insights and job listings to help in your search for a job in tech.
Get started today