WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 80% of US households with a fleet of more than 600,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
As a member of the Merchant team, you’ll work closely with the broader merchant organization, product, and marketing teams to develop an industry-leading enablement program. You’ll also work closely with all go to market functions to ensure we are decreasing time to ramp for our new hire classes, and delivering on a high level of personal and professional development for all of our staff.
You must be an experienced enablement pro, skilled in both executions, developing repeatable and adaptable programs, and organizational planning.
- Develop and direct successful execution of enablement strategies for all merchant facing teams, with a focus on developing best-in-class enterprise-grade programs.
- Create repeatable frameworks for course design and drive consistency in program development, and execution across merchant facing teams.
- Own the framework for and implementation of self-service training curriculum via Lessonly.
- Partner closely with the Operations Developers on both the sales, and account management team to ensure consistent facilitation, content creation, and execution of all enablement related programs.
- Partner closely with the Postmates design organization to ensure consistency in brand across all internal and external-facing content creation.
- Drive stakeholder alignment across merchant leaders to ensure enablement programs directly influence their KR’s
- Own and expand the leadership development program across merchant facing teams.
- Partner with product and operations teams to ensure we drive consistency in our go-to-market strategy and have the necessary checklists in place to ensure seamless delivery.
- Develop a framework for stakeholder alignment, and execution for ongoing training programs, ensuring that these programs continuously evolve, are landing, and are measurable.
- Create and continually foster a highly engaging, holistic learning environment utilizing technologies as well as case studies, simulations, role-plays, and other interactive methods and learning modalities
- Assist with the development of a full Continuous Learning Environment where individuals can self-learn materials that have been scheduled or made available to them on a shared drive or on the LMS
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Business Development or Account Management role
- 5+ years of enablement, course design, and training experience
- Familiarity with sales and AE applications, tools and processes
- Fluent with the Google suite of productivity tools
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems. Lessonly, in particular, is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build realistic solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor individuals with respect to their AE roles to achieve their designated goals
- Demonstrated ability to work within very tight timeframes and produce the appropriate outcomes
- High attention to detail
- Experience working with product teams in order to help bring new capabilities to market
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Experience with Account Management tools and processes
- Experience with Value Selling Sales Methodology is a plus
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with a competitive salary and equity plan, along with access to our 401k plan and robust benefits including: health benefits, flexible paid time off, parental benefits, and food perks.