iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 3 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Director of Systems Integration at our Cypress, CA location. The role of the Director of Systems Integration is responsible for the strategic plan to integrate all manufacturing and distribution systems including developing, implementing and integrating information systems for Manufacturing, Intake, Shipping with Customer Care, IT, and Clinical Operations. This includes manufacturing, automation, intake and logistic software systems. The position will serve as a member of the site leadership team and work closely with corporate IT.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Drives and manages data and information strategy for manufacturing systems.
- Manages prototype systems, pilot production systems, and transfer of new systems to product launch.
- Develops and standardizes key metrics in partnership with Manufacturing Operations & Customer Care and create the infrastructure to automate reporting.
- Develops and leverages relationships of key stakeholders within the order fulfillment process to provide best patient experience.
- Builds and develops systems engineering team to support manufacturing and corporate goals.
- Manages new and existing production system integrations.
- Directs validation of production systems and processes.
- Builds interdepartmental relationships with PD, Quality, Supply Chain, IT and Manufacturing to provide best-in-class products and systems.
- Provides solutions to complex problems including, but not limited to, those related to process, equipment, material, supply chain, documentation, equipment validation, IQ/OQ/PQ, PLM, and other applicable QMS / business processes.
- Partners with key stakeholders to provide scalable systems across manufacturing operation.
- Designs and develops systems to effectively manufacture and ship new and existing products.
- Searches and implements new technologies to improve manufacturing processes and equipment design
- Subject matter expert on manufacturing operation systems for the Cypress, CA location.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science or alternate technical discipline.
- Minimum 10+ years’ progressive information technology management experience.
- Medical Device, Pharma, or Biotech experience (7+ years); thorough understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA regulations.
- Proven track record of leading a team to consistently deliver high-quality products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; clear examples of motivating, influencing and developing team members at all levels.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance and manage multiple efforts with strong results/goal orientation.
- Experience with Continuous Process Improvement within a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment with automation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate complex information to all employee levels, and to set clear expectations.
- Expert proficiency in multiple operational software systems
- Experience with Salesforce, QAD, C+, Tableau, Endicia, Mallorca, SCADA, Splunk, Bartender, or Boomi, would be a plus.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.