About this role:
The Director ERP Systems leads a team of Business Systems Analysts and Developers responsible for Financial, Billing, Manufacturing, and Logistics systems. iRhythm enterprise-wide systems and services are used both internally and externally by employees and customers.
This position has significant impact in all areas of the company and ensures that mission critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner. The Director ERP Systems will participate in the continued development and execution of iRhythm’s Enterprise Systems Roadmap.
- Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the ERP technical and governance teams.
- Lead mission critical, high impact programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems.
- Develop goals, strategies and projects across the team that align with strategic business initiatives.
- Participate in the development of iRhythm’s Enterprise Systems Roadmap, ensuring our internal systems meet business and compliance requirements.
- Own relationships with iRhythm’s strategic vendors including; negotiations, management and development of new and ongoing partnerships.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact iRhythm.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation cross-organizationally.
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements.
- Ensure delivery of projects with high quality, on time, and within budget.
- Build reliable, repeatable processes.
- Manage stakeholder communications and escalations up and across the organization.
- Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team.
- BS Degree in business or technology related field, MBA preferred
- At least 15 years of experience in a technology based position
- At least 10 years of previous management experience with the ability to coach and mentor teams through periods of high growth including hiring and performance management
- Deep knowledge of ERP, Billing, and Finance systems, preferably in a Healthcare environment with FDA/HIPAA/SOX compliance
- Direct experience with QAD Enterprise ERP and Healthcare Billing/Claims systems is highly desired
- Experience with Concur, Blackline, Adaptive Insights, Tableau is beneficial
- Experience developing and leading strategy for international expansion
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Experience in design and implementation of ERP applications and systems, including data models and integration
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to hire, retain and develop talented people
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with various stakeholders
- Experience in a fast growing, highly regulated environment; knowledge of compliance standards (SOX, HIPAA, FDA) is highly desirable
- Strong operational process skills and background (ITIL, SDLC) and customer-service mindset
FLSA Status: Exempt
Rhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).
Fresh insights and job listings to help in your search for a job in tech.
Get started today