At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Customer Success team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Customer Success Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to Customer Success leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and optimizing overall processes.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As a part of the Customer Success Strategy and Operations team, you will:
- Develop and own critical reporting and dashboards that provide transparency into the business and proactively identify risks and opportunities to our sustained revenue growth
- Provide insights into levers for accelerating customer retention and improving CSM capacity, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Manage core Customer Success operational processes such as target setting and book re-balancing
- Conduct reviews of our key performance metrics with Customer Success leaders
- Identify optimizations to our ecosystem of tools and work closely with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementations of new features
- Partner with cross-functional business partners include Ops, Marketing and Finance to ensure connectivity between customer-facing teams and internal teams
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of total work experience, including at least one year of prior experience in a Sales or Customer Success Operations role
- You have a background or prior experience in operations, management consulting, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in analytical dashboarding tools (e.g., Mode, Tableau, Looker), and are able to use SQL to query large datasets.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.