Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 65% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
Clever is looking for a founding Customer Education Program Manager to join our Customer Success Organization (CSO) Operations team. In close partnership with CSO, Marketing and Product stakeholders, you will create and execute a vision for customer education that drives adoption and successful use of the Clever platform among our customers. This is a chance to build a customer education program from the ground up, improving our customer experience, driving business outcomes, and creating a foundation to allow Clever to scale its impact to the entire K-12 education space. The ideal candidate not only has a passion for customer education, but thrives in entrepreneurial environments with self-directed work.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Create vision for Customer Education at Clever: in close partnership with CSO, Marketing and Product stakeholders, create and execute vision for customer education that drives adoption and successful use of the Clever platform among our district customers.
- Design, Create, and Implement Learning Content that Scales: identify learning needs, design learning curriculum based on instructional best practices, create self-paced instructional content in various formats (written, video, webinar, quiz, etc), and implement in our internal Learning Management System (LMS). The goal is to create highly engaging education content that meets the needs of all of our customers through self-service channels.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: identify ways to train and educate customers at each stage of the customer journey, identify opportunities for education to drive growth, and collect feedback on blockers and opportunities for customers to fully realize value on Clever.
- Monitor, Report, and Refine: establish a process for monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of the customer education program, ensuring the program is continuously improving based on customer outcomes. By identifying key blockers and areas of opportunity, you will drive improved health outcomes at each stage of the customer journey, from onboarding to expansion.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of Customer Education Experience: you have at least two years of Customer Education experience in SaaS, with experience in education technology as a plus.
- Instructional Design Experience: you have experience building highly engaging education content for adults in a variety of modalities (video, webinar, articles, quizzes), and have produced product training materials in written and video-based formats.
- LMS Content Implementation: you have experience working with internal Learning Management Systems (LMS), such as Skilljar, Cornerstone, or Docebo, to implement self-service learning content that scales to customers, with a focus on SMB customers. You understand how internal LMS should connect to internal systems such as Salesforce, Help Center, and Community platforms to improve the customer experience.
- Building Systems from Scratch: you are a self-starter and enjoy building new systems and programs from scratch. You are self-directed and know what it takes to build a successful education program from the ground-up.
- Strong Project Management Skills: you are able to juggle multiple work streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Collaborative Leader: you have experience rolling out operational changes and new systems to large, customer-facing teams. You thrive in highly collaborative environments, and understand the importance of receiving input from multiple stakeholders for success of a new program.
- Data & Operations: you can pull data, identify key trends, and find opportunities for leverage in order to continuously improve programs.
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Parental Leave
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited book learning credits to amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Professional development budget and LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers