NerdWallet is strategically scaling its CRM initiatives and is seeking a CRM Marketer to develop, implement, launch, test, and monitor results for customer relationship management programs that utilize dynamic content and event triggers to onboard, activate, and retain members. Specifically, this person will be responsible for driving daily and long term program results.
Where you can make an impact:
- Develop and launch programs: You’ll lead CRM marketing programs across email, push, and SMS.
- Customer user-journeys: You’ll build and refine audience/event-based communication triggers across the customer user-journey.
- Audience segmentation: You’ll partner with team members and cross-functional partners to implement audience segmentation strategies.
- Work cross-functionally: You’ll drive alignment with internal cross-functional and external solution partners including Sales, Product, Engineering, Program Management, and Creative teams.
- Drive campaign optimization: You’ll do this via A/B and other testing methodologies; you’ll also monitor and report-out results on program and campaign analysis.
- Deeply experienced with email marketing and ESPs. You’ve worked in numerous systems and know the ins and outs of what makes a great email. You have knowledge of HTML and CSS for email design and manipulation.
- A pro at getting the right message to the right customer at the right time, with great results. You know how to launch audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs. You’ve owned lead and/or revenue goals from CRM programs.
- Able to balance strategy and execution. You can move seamlessly between both the high-level strategy and more tactical, execution-oriented parts of your roles.
- A natural leader, who’s also passionate about effective collaboration. You’re an experienced project manager with an ability to work under the pressure of multiple projects; you always hit your deadlines, by prioritizing workload and risk assessment. And you’ve got excellent interpersonal skills that you utilize to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Data and results-driven. You’re analytical, able to synthesize insights and learnings from a variety of campaigns to influence strategy. You leave no stone unturned!
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- 2+ years of experience developing email campaigns with an email campaign management system (e.g. Pardot, Iterable, Marketo, Responsys, ExactTarget/SalesForce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you're remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self - we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- WiFi stipend, work from home equipment stipend, and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.