Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Strategy & Operations lead is a key strategic partner for advertising the Creator Management team across sales strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the Creator teams on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase growth and operational efficiency
- Structure and execute on projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and action, and communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization
- Take advantage of large amounts of structured data to understand how our creators interact with our product and service offerings
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams including Marketing, Measurement, Product and Finance
- Proactively identify and redefine processes and systems that improve and scale our business
- Drive team-level strategy-setting and planning efforts
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of professional experience in corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights. Understanding of creators, advertising and consumer platforms
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level. Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused. Demonstrated experience owning highly complex cross functional projects
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce is a plus
- You’re able to communicate effectively across different audiences