Are you passionate about creating world-class user experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the fastest growing companies out there? Do you have a gift for building and inspiring a team of design & development professionals to engage and delight millions of users?
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver the final product.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-1 years experience in user experience design or similar discipline
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Prepared to work with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows
Must include portfolio, website or samples of work to be considered
Fresh insights and job listings to help in your search for a job in tech.
Get started today